Saturday, September 18, 2010

Cool Web Tool 2- Nine Hub- for Learning Management System

Cool Web Tool 2- Nine Hub

Nine Hub is a good tool for educators including instructors, students, administrators and most groups in a academia. Nine Hub is an Instant Reliable Free Learning Management System. You can create Learning Management System within minutes and start administering it. It is a web based e-learning solution so you can access anywhere anytime with an internet browser. With this tool you can access your classes from anywhere anytime. You and your learners will only need a browser and internet connection. Also there is no installation needed.

NineHub.com provides a one-click free Learning Management System (LMS). Teachers, Instructors or Course Admins can create an LMS or Online Class without knowing server, programming and installation knowledge. We started offering this free LMS or eLearning hosting since 2006 to local schools and colleges. Since early 2008 Nine Hub allows anyone to create a LMS class.

I will be using this too for sure. I teach at few colleges and I can count on Nine Hub to be an excellent tool for myself and students. I teach on ground classes so if any of the students are not able to show up to class I could log in later on to Nine Hub to provide e-learning.

I tech few course so I find Nine Hub to be a good tool because I can have as many courses as I need to and instructors and learners as I want. I also can have a group of instructors with different levels of access to courses. At the end of the day, I want to have online courses that can provide interaction and collaborative construction of content.

1 comment:

  1. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/__GiaFmJ4qH8/TJQisdZvhyI/AAAAAAAAABM/19hYaz7pFmU/s320/C2KSRcovershort.jpg

    ReplyDelete